« xUnit.net RC1 Released Today |
| xUnit.net v1.0(RC2) Released »
I have corrected the problems with the links to the NUnit Converter and the supplemental content from the Test-Driven Development in Microsoft.Net book.
Click here for the NUnit Converter V1.1.
Click here for the supplemental content from Test-Driven Development in Microsoft.NET.
Posted at 06:44 AM | Permalink
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.
Could you possibly put up the source for the nUnit converter/installer. I've tried installing it but I've only got VS 2008 and the latest version of the Guidance Automation Extensions and so can't run through the msi to the end. I am quite happy to hand back a
fixed version for 2008.
May 28, 2008 at 03:19 AM
Unfortunately the source code for the converter is not publicly available.
James Newkirk |
May 28, 2008 at 09:17 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.